Join the family
We’re looking for A-grade team players
Are you a talented team player looking for the next step in your creative agency career? We might just have the ideal role for you. Scroll down to see our current vacancies and details on how to apply.
Even if we don’t have the perfect position for you right now, it’s still worth getting in touch and introducing yourself – if you’re the right candidate, we’d love to keep you in mind for the future.
Sales & Account Manager - Full time
Position: Full Time
Location: Northampton based studio / Working Remotely / hybrid working
Hours: 9-5:30, Mon-Fri
Salary: £Competitive DOE + Commission
Extras: Attractive bonus scheme + benefits
Engine Creative is a multi award winning creative services and digital products studio specialising in developing the best AR/VR/XR immersive experiences, web systems, high impact content and creative digital solutions for brands. www.enginecreative.co.uk
We have also designed and built Reydar, our own virtual product experience platform we are on a mission to ping products to life via AR and virtual experiences. www.reydar.com
About the role:
We are looking for an ambitious individual to join our team as a Sales & Account Manager, a go getter who is able to seek out new customers and take them through the sales process from negotiating deals to making sure the customer is entirely satisfied. We are ideally looking for someone who is excited by the opportunity that AR/VR/XR has to offer and has product knowledge of digital products in general. We are looking for a passionate, experienced and driven sales/account manager to take the lead and introduce Reydar to a whole new audience.
We’re a relatively small team, but our vision is big. We’re a top 100 Digital agency and are searching for someone who will share our passion and grow our customers, increase our business and improve our client experience.
- New business development.
- Managing commercial deals and dealing with inbound leads and the deals pipeline.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate documentation (in indesign) presentations and pitches.
- Prepare quotes and proposals.
- Client management.
- Conduct regular client facing meetings and deliver product demos.
- Develop awareness and strategise marketing campaigns
- Marketing, promoting and developing awareness of the Reydar platform and Engine Creative to new and existing customers.
- Gaining referrals from clients and client suppliers.
- Generating and developing outbound leads and opportunities via referrals, including leads generated from the digital marketing function.
- Build trust, calling people, asking difficult questions, understanding their issues and solving them with our products and services, investing in our future relationship with them.
- Reporting back data and progress to fellow managers and directors.
Our values underpin every aspect of the way we work:
- We value Teamwork, Learning, Simplicity, Imagination, Value and Integrity.
- The right attitude and passion to make a real difference.
- Product knowledge and passion to be perceived as the expert in all things related to our target market and products.
- Can live and breathe the company values and advocate them into the sales team.
- Know how agencies and tech startups work.
- Intrinsic people knowledge and curiosity around sales behaviour and putting that to practice.
- Knowledge of / capability to support of the digital marketing function with ability to manage in collaboration with that.
We provide a company-wide profit sharing scheme*, private health insurance*, 50% off gym membership*, extra-curricular activities, great coffee and fruit stocked bowls plus other amazing benefits.
We provide a unique and inclusive open plan studio environment where challenges of the future are fought together and overcome every day.
We provide you with the opportunity to work in close partnership with our key clients, from Bic to Barclaycard, Tesco to TopGear, and Coca-Cola to Camelot.We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds.
We provide everyone with equal access to skills development and provide all the latest tools and toys to play with.
We keep it rural by being outside (but near) London.
*This benefit becomes available upon successful completion of probationary period.
About Engine Creative:
Engine Creative is an established and award-winning creative service and digital products agency with a strong client base which includes global brands such as Argos, Facebook and Travis Perkins. A Design Week Top 100 agency, we are passionate about bringing brands to life online, on mobile devices and through augmented and virtual experiences.
We are experiencing growth in demand for our creative services and digital products, particularly in the augmented reality arena where we are widely acknowledged to be one of the UK’s leading agencies. Since creating the world’s 1st AR magazine for TopGear back in 2011. We have developed our own IP digital products and games including award-winning AR platform Reality Engine and Reydar and delivered multiple AR solutions for clients including Tesco, Lacoste and BiC.
*No agencies please*
3D Unity Expert / Developer - Full time
Job title: Unity Developer
Position: Full Time/Permanent
Hours: 9-5:30, Mon-Fri
Salary: £Competitive DOE
Extras: Attractive bonus scheme + benefits
If you are excited by the endless possibilities the world of AR/VR can take us into, then we have the greatest opportunity for you! We are looking for a Unity developer to help build the next level of AR/VR apps, including our own platform Reydar. You will be responsible for planning and implementing functionality into new and existing digital products, identifying bottlenecks, and ensuring the quality of the finished product.
So, if you have excellent coding skills, problem-solving skills and a good eye for detail why not come and join the team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working with the design team to develop application and gaming ideas and specifications.
- Transform design ideas and specifications into functional applications/games.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and games.
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks.
- Offer and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
- 3 years of experience as a Unity Developer.
- Experience with AR Foundation & XR Interaction Tool.
- In-depth knowledge of Unity software.
- Experience with both 2D and 3D.
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field is preferable.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Great troubleshooting and time-management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.