Join the family
We’re looking for A-grade team players
Are you a talented team player looking for the next step in your creative agency career? We might just have the ideal role for you. Scroll down to see our current vacancies and details on how to apply.
Even if we don’t have the perfect position for you right now, it’s still worth getting in touch and introducing yourself – if you’re the right candidate, we’d love to keep you in mind for the future. passitdump
We have these open job roles, get in touch
Senior Unity/AR/VR/Game Developer
Hours: 9-5:30, Mon-Fri
Salary: £Competitive DOE
Salary Bands: Senior
Extras: Attractive bonus scheme + benefits
We’re looking for a highly capable and passionate Senior Unity Developer to join a Top 100 digital agency to develop amazing AR, VR, MR, Games, apps and experiences for global brands.As well as having expert knowledge of the Unity Engine, you will have demonstrated the ability to create High Quality AR and VR applications from both a visual and technological standpoint.This is a great opportunity for the right person to be a key part of our world-class digital team to develop AR, VR and MR apps and experiences in Unity and help us to build amazing products for our clients and continue to develop our own IP roadmap.
- Degree in games related programming
- Expert Knowledge of creating AR and VR experiences in Unity
- Expert Knowledge of Vuforia AR Kit and AR Core
- Well versed in UX processes, Unity GUI and Object Oriented Design principles
- Appreciation of SOLID principles and DRY code
- Good people and communication skills who can talk tech and share their passion for AR and VR with both clients and colleagues
- A proven ability to show creativity through your applications
- Have an open and positive attitude to being the best
- Willingness to learn and play with new technologies and hardware tools
- Experience of working within an agile environment
Nice to have (one or more of the following):
- UX/UI and design process
- Experience with the Unity Asset Pipeline (Headless Unity etc…)
- Experience with version control (e.g Git, Unity Collaborate)
- Experience with the Oculus Rift, Oculus Go or HTC Vive
- HTML, CSS
Job Title: Account Manager
Position: Full Time/Permanent
Hours: 9-5:30, Mon-Fri
Salary: Very competitive depending on experience
About the role:
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Account Manager responsibilities are to deliver outstanding customer service that, in turn, will nurture business relationships and spend levels from existing customers. The purpose of the role is to lead and manage the Customer Services function.
- Sell Engine Creative products and services and achieve sales budgets as determined by the company.
- Guarantee an efficient and effective first point of contact, proactively manage existing customer interactions and relationships.
- Oversee all account management, inclusive of all account set up, credit checks, brief development, price lists and customer contact.
- Manage the sales pipeline from opportunity to conversion to completion,
- Work with other departmental managers, such as sales and operation, creative and digital, to ensure that customers receive a seamless service.
- Implement, use and follow systems and procedures to ensure efficiency and productivity within the whole Customer Service function.
- Enter data into the company CRM System relating to clients, activity, referrals, meetings, telephone calls, emails and any such other data as required by the company and reporting weekly to directors and managers.
- Attend client and network events and be an ambassador for Engine Creative.
- To gain a clear and concise understanding of the market place and Engine Creative products and services in order to maximise sales performance in providing products and solutions that meet client needs and add value to the client organisations.
We need somebody who is commercially astute and confident in their approach and delivery. Within the role you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong client relationships, writing creative briefs, putting commercial proposals together for existing clients, managing project plans and ensuring work is completed on-time and on budget.
We are looking for somebody with the following key personal attributes:
- Self-motivated with a pro-active and passionate approach; you’ll be someone who wants to make a difference.
- Extensive experience of dealing with and developing profitable customer relationships and strong client facing skills.
- Commercial focus and a view to spot sales opportunities, where possible.
- Able to manage budgets and project timings, interpret data with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be an excellent communicator, persuasive and well informed about the products and services offered by the company.
- Have a flexible attitude towards all types of work (a positive ‘can do’ attitude) and be prepared to work outside of normal hours if required.
- Have the ability to prioritise, be thorough and organised with a positive outlook and excellent time management within a high pressure environment.
- Relevant creative/digital agency experience would be an advantage.
- Experience with Adobe and Apple software as well as CRM pipeline software a distinct advantage.
*No agencies please*