Electrifying Brand Campaign: Electrical Direct – Always switched on
As one of the UK’s fastest-growing electrical suppliers, Electrical Direct combines exceptional customer service with swift delivery and is set to become a go-to name in the trade.
Engine Creative partnered with Electrical Direct to launch their inaugural brand campaign, focusing on a unique personality and a strong voice tailored to their audience.
- Surpassed target with 84M impressions (3.8x goal of 22M)
- Radio record: 2,173 contest entries
- 55,847 social media engagements
- Promote Electrical Direct’s scale and capability to compete with the market leaders.
- Inject personality and a human element to help engage and connect with the audience.
- Consider key competitors but continue to be driven to make the Electrical Direct proposition unique in the market.
- Improve brand awareness and become recognised and trusted within the trade.
Working closely with the Electrical Direct team, we guided the campaign from the discovery phase to asset creation and launch.
We started by running a discovery workshop to define the business objective, understand products and customers, and explore how we can start to create engaging and effective campaign activity.
The resulting campaign combines sharp, smart and witty headlines based on Electrical Direct’s USPs with high-impact visuals using the wide range of electrical products available online.
‘Always switched on’ ran for six months across 12 channels, amassing 84 million impressions – nearly four times the anticipated reach. With impressive outcomes from their first branding campaign, Electrical Direct’s future shines bright.
A key creative partner
We have continued to work with ElectricalDirect as their creative partner since the launch of this successful brand awareness campaign, being on hand and ready when needed. Trust us to be the driving force behind your success, leveraging our expertise, innovation, and unwavering commitment to excellence.
Contact us today and let’s create something extraordinary together.