Augmented Reality Events
Transform your event into a unique and interactive 3D digital experience
More from Augmented Reality Experiences
The ultimate virtual event experience
Augmented Reality (AR) is the perfect solution for brands and events organisers looking to create virtual event experiences for audiences across the world.
Now is the perfect time to integrate XR (extended reality) solutions such as AR and VR into your communications mix as a way of getting your brand, product or service directly in front of your audience even if you can’t physically be in the same place.
From recreating interactive 3D exhibition stands to creating unique virtual product demos and presentations, AR enables exhibitors and event organisers to take their event experience directly to audiences, wherever they are, and at any time.
Interactive virtual office showcasing a range of technology products
Delphi ‘x-ray car’ AR event experience
AR kiosk for global events
Bring your event to life with AR
Event experiences delivered through Augmented Reality include an AR ‘x-ray’ car experience where users can explore interactive 3D car parts, a virtual office showcasing a range of technology products, and an AR product demonstration for a connected aircraft.
Features & Benefits:
- Create a virtual event experience to support or replace a physical event
- Bring physical products and services to life with interactive XR (AR, VR and MR)
- Deliver a digital event experience to your audience whether they’re in the office, at home or on the move
- Personalise your audience’s event experience for increased engagement
- Create games, learning experiences and virtual tours as part of your virtual event experience
- Collect data from users and feed into your sales pipeline to deliver quality leads
- Get unique event analytics and evaluate the impact of your event against key objectives
Example Use Cases:
- Sales and Marketing teams – Create a new pipeline of quality leads by launching virtual sales events to promote your products and services
- Manufacturers – Transform costly large scale exhibitions into interactive technical product demos that can be deployed direct to customers across the world
- Culture and Heritage – Make your exhibitions accessible to new audiences by delivering an augmented exhibit which can be experienced at home, in schools, and by global audiences