WHO WE ARE:
Engine Creative is a creative service and digital products agency.
Everything we do is about delivering greater brand engagement and we do this for some of the leading brands, publishers and retailers in the UK and internationally.
We are passionate about bringing brands to life online, on mobile devices and through augmented and virtual experiences. We work in partnership with our clients to help them creatively connect with their consumers on any size screen, in any location.
As a business we are experiencing growth in demand for our services, particularly in the augmented reality arena, where we have developed our own IP Digital Products.
The aim of the role is to lead the delivery in our Studio of our creative services and digital products. This is to ensure that the solutions we create for our clients are delivered to the high standards expected by them and to profitability levels required of the business.
The position reports to the Creative Director. The purpose of the role is to plan, implement and manage the effective and efficient delivery of client projects, ensuring the desired results are achieved for clients and, internally, for Engine Creative.
- Planning, developing and implementing strategy and plans for operational management and production so as to meet agreed client and internal performance targets within designated budgets and timescales.
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of operational management and production, recommending and implementing areas for improvement.
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting on client operational issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales.
- Managing and controlling departmental expenditure within agreed project budgets and profit margins.
- Liaising with other team members across the business – including Business Development – so as to understand all necessary requirements of client’s projects, and to ensure that these are fully delivered in order to delight clients.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with clients to manage expectations and build trust.
- Leading project delivery in an agile environment, including daily stand-ups and planning the work schedule of the studio and team members.
- Contributing to the evaluation and development of operational strategy, plans, processes and performance in co-operation with the senior team
- Ensuring that activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, KPIs and the project delivery process.
- Ensuring that the client experience is one that exceeds all expectation in the delivery of their project and that clients become advocates of Engine Creative.
- Production / Studio management experience in creative agency, technology and / or blue chip environment.
- Target-driven – track record of delivering client project outcomes and internal targets.
- Planning – preparing project tasks / scheduling, setting and maintaining quality standards and estimating and delivering to timescales and costs.
- Control – monitoring production schedules and adjusting them to achieve the desired results in a multi-project environment.
- Influencing others – ensuring Studio team members stay on task and deliver to required budget and timescale requirements; managing challenging situations with clients.
- The ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Sets self and others high standards to meet.
- Strong communicator and influencer.
- Builds relationships fast and puts others at ease.
- Advises and assists others.
- Customer-first mentality.
- Ensures self and others stick to and follow-through on exacting requirements.
In addition, the successful candidate must demonstrate that their own values align with those of Engine Creative, which are:
We provide a company wide profit sharing scheme*, private health insurance*, 50% off gym membership*, extra-curricular activities, great coffee and fruit stocked bowls plus other amazing benefits.
We provide a unique and inclusive open plan studio environment where challenges of the future are fought together, and overcome every day.
We provide you the opportunity to work in close partnership with our key clients, from Bic to Barclaycard, Tesco to TopGear, and Coca Cola to Camelot.
We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds. We provide everyone with equal access to skills development and provide all the latest tools and toys to play with.
We keep it rural by being outside (but near) London.
*This benefit becomes available upon successful completion of probationary period.
*No agencies please*
Interested? Apply now.