Job Title Production Assistant
Job Type Permanent
We are looking for an enthusiastic and intelligent individual with a relevant marketing (or similar) qualification or industry experience to join our team. This position is ideal for anyone who wants to make an impact in a growing creative agency with an impressive client list and a supportive environment.
The role is to support our Production Manager and will include helping with scheduling, proofing, client liaison and general administration. Excellent communication skills are essential as is an eagle like attention to detail. A genuine interest in carving a career in the creative industry is also key.
Checklist bit: we are looking for the following qualities:
– Super duper communicator (spoken and written) and numerate
– Great organisational skills
– Good multi-tasker
– A positive attitude with good problem solving skills
– Reliable and trustworthy
– Hard working and thorough
– IT literate (standard office software packages) and internet savvy
– A quick learner and resourceful
The following skills, interests and personal qualities would also be beneficial:
– A recognised project management qualification
– Knowledge and understanding of various media channels
– Market research skills
– Funny (in a sense of humour type of way)
This is a great opportunity for a bright individual to make their mark in the creative industry working on great projects for great clients that include the BBC, Ministry of Sound, Open University, Tesco, Top Gear, Universal Music TV as well as a number of public sector organisations.
If you fit the bill then call us straight away on 01604 453 177 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and at least three good reasons why we should meet up.
No agencies please.
Engine Creative Showreels