Job Title Front End Developer
Job Type Permanent
We are looking for a talented and creative front end developer with at least 2 years industry experience and a love of evolving technologies to join our digital team. This position is ideal for anyone who wants to make an impact in a growing creative agency with an impressive client list and a supportive and innovative environment.
Checklist bit: we are looking for the following qualities. If you have a 90% tick rate then we’d love to hear from you:
– A problem solving, forward thinking, design loving team player
– Someone who is design focussed and can see the beauty in kerning and coding
– Clean and efficient creator of valid markup and cross-browser compatible code
– A finicky, pernickety individual with an eye for detail and ear for new technology buzz
– The ability to maintain existing web projects as well as develop great UI from supplied specification and designs
– Proficient user of standard industry software needed to get the job done
– A self motivator able to work in a fast paced creative agency environment
– A client focussed thinker who understands that not all web users spend 94% of their time online
– The ability and communication skills required to bring new ideas to the Engine table
The following skills, interests and personal qualities would also be beneficial:
– Experience of e-commerce solutions
– Knowledge and understanding of PHP and SEO techniques
– Gamer and / or music lover and / or foodie
– Funny (in a sense of humour type of way)
– Positivity, flexibility and humility
This is a key role that will enable us to continue to grow our impressive portfolio of digital work and a great opportunity for a bright individual to make their mark working on great projects for great clients that include the BBC, Ministry of Sound, Next, Open University, Tesco, Top Gear, Universal Music TV as well as a number of public sector organisations.
If you fit the bill then call us straight away on 01604 453 177 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and at least three good reasons why we should meet up.
No agencies please.
Engine Creative Showreels