Account Manager, c£25,000-£30,000, Midlands, Permanent.
Engine Creative is a creative services and digital products agency with a thirst for innovation. We are passionate about bringing brands to life online, on mobile devices and through augmented and virtual experiences. We work in partnership with our clients to help them creatively connect with their consumers on any size screen, in any location.
As part of the continuing development of our customer base, a new and exciting role has been created of Account Manager.
The purpose of the role is to lead and manage the Customer Services function. This involves delivering outstanding customer service that, in turn, will nurture business relationships and spend levels from existing customers. Specifically, you will:
- Sell Engine Creative products and services and achieve sales budgets as determined by the company.
- Guarantee an efficient and effective first point of contact, proactively manage existing customer interactions and relationships.
- Oversee all account management, inclusive of all account set up, credit checks, brief development, price lists and customer contact.
- Manage the sales pipeline from opportunity to conversion to completion,
- Work with other departmental managers, such as sales and operation, creative and digital, to ensure that customers receive a seamless service.
- Implement, use and follow systems and procedures to ensure efficiency and productivity within the whole Customer Service function.
- Enter data into the company CRM System relating to clients, activity, referrals, meetings, telephone calls, emails and any such other data as required by the company and reporting weekly to directors and managers.
- Attend client and network events and be an ambassador for Engine Creative.
- To gain a clear and concise understanding of the market place and Engine Creative products and services in order to maximise sales performance in providing products and solutions that meet client needs and add value to the client organisations.
We need somebody who is commercially astute and confident in their approach and delivery. Within the role you will be responsible for building and maintaining strong client relationships, writing creative briefs, putting commercial proposals together for existing clients, managing project plans and ensuring work is completed on-time and on budget.
We are looking for somebody with the following key personal attributes:
- Self-motivated with a pro-active and passionate approach; you’ll be someone who wants to make a difference.
- Extensive experience of dealing with and developing profitable customer relationships and strong client facing skills.
- Commercial focus and a view to spot sales opportunities, where possible.
- Able to manage budgets and project timings, interpret data with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Be an excellent communicator, persuasive and well informed about the products and services offered by the company.
- Have a flexible attitude towards all types of work (a positive ‘can do’ attitude) and be prepared to work outside of normal hours if required.
- Have the ability to prioritise, be thorough and organised with a positive outlook and excellent time management within a high pressure environment.
- Relevant creative/digital agency experience would be an advantage.
In exchange, we offer the chance to work with amazing clients, on exciting projects, in a great working environment, and some tasty benefits, including:
- With a good basic salary plus commission. During your first year as you build your client base, earnings are likely to be in the region of your salary. Thereafter, earnings are unlimited.
- We provide a company wide profit sharing scheme, private health insurance, 50% off gym membership, extra-curricular activities, great coffee and fruit stocked bowls plus other amazing benefits.
- We provide a unique and inclusive open plan studio environment where challenges of the future are fought together, and overcome every day.
- We provide you the opportunity to work in close partnership with our key clients, from Bic to Barclaycard, Tesco to TopGear, and essence to Camelot.
- We welcome people of all ages, stories and backgrounds. We provide everyone with equal access to skills development and provide all the latest tools and toys to play with.
- We keep it rural by being outside (but near) London.
Responsible to: Managing Director or such other person as Engine Creative shall determine.
If you are interested in joining the Engine family then please forward your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
No Agencies please.